Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Dried Or Fresh Goji Berries

I keep praying!

I will not give up and I know he is not doing. The situation has become worse, the fungi respond in the lung no longer on the medication as they should. They were also detected in the blood. The doctor gave me some hope today. His new bone marrow produces probably no longer necessary leukocytes. He is still intubated.

He lies there, so peaceful and so beautiful. I love him and would like nothing more than that he is healthy again and again with us can live at home. I want a miracle with all my heart!

Every time I'm with him, I try to hide my pain, so he can feel hope and confidence. But it is so difficult.

I know I must be strong, but it is so difficult.
My children help me a lot, not only to cry. And the Comments and thoughts of others, show me that I am not alone. Thank you!

In Love Gabi and the kids

0 comments:

Post a Comment