Friday, August 13, 2010

Lways To Stretchlabia






first My last text message ended with the words: Miss you all very still. Kussi of the hare.

second Actually, I can be very serious, even if it sometimes seems different.

third For dinner there were boiled potatoes with cottage cheese and linseed oil. Mjammy .

4th Whether the move works out organization, I think about it more after the last time.

5th On 31 August is the month over and it is only two months before I can enter Berlin as my new home .

6th No, today I am no longer alive and energetic.

7th As for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to again on my bed , tomorrow I have planned virtual home tours with my friend and Sunday I want to write again letters !


I notice that I currently do nothing on how to fill the Friday filler. Is time to change that situation again. 've Still so much want to write what I ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment