Friday, November 19, 2010

Camila Rodrigues Boneca



first The problem is that I simply sometimes even stand in the way ...:- S

second A great sauce creation, do I most like themselves.

third If I have bad mood, then it create a few special people who bring me down again.

4th In my new job, I must simply hold out , hopefully come to the dream job!

5th Advent begins the real feeling for me when I go the first time through the Christmas market and I breathe in the wonderful smells.

6th Harry Potter I was totally stupid at first, but eventually, the fever seized me, too.

7th As for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to and I on the film "Something's Gotta Give" happy. first morning I sleep planned and Sunday I would love Brina with a concert by the Youth Orchestra go Charlottenburg.

0 comments:

Post a Comment