still in intensive
Unfortunately I had problems access to the Internet. Since Karsten came to the ICU, a lot has changed and yet nothing. The reason everything is still the same. Only he is more stable. He we ventilation (better breathing spontaneously he and the machine gives oxygen and beeps if something is wrong) He also gets tons of medicines, blood values still not normal. Liver bad. The doctors still do not know why he is so confused. No clear statements from the EEG and lumbar puncture. You suspect a GvH reaction by the brain. Whatever may be, the really they do not have much experience with it.
Today is Karsten times back to life. So anesthesia is turned off and just see what. The last attempt, last week was his breathing too fast and its values have been worse. The risk they would not. He is young and can make it!
I was again today (like every day) with him. When I see him lying so, I've always felt that he succeeded. Only when I'm home, I break down crying. But he does not help. And one thing I know for sure he wants to live by and keep! The only thing I do, and his father (who now lives near the BH) can do is persuade him well and the sisters occasionally to rap on the knuckles. A good friend from the gospel choir was even time in intensive care in Grosshadern. Your statement was probably very apt. "What Intense, Großhadern? This was such as the limbo! Light on constantly, never resting, always loud clucking nurses. Zero consideration!
But I hope it creates Karsten won his sleep and his recreation found. He is a fighter and I am very proud of him! Let us pray that he succeeds and the virus gets small.
In Love Gabi
0 comments:
Post a Comment