clarification!
Karsten First it is well under the circumstances. If one can speak of good. His values and monitor Blood levels have not significantly changed since yesterday. He eats and drinks a little bit. He usually sleeps through the day. But he is clear when you talk to him. For this severe disease that is pretty good. I hope it strikes the cortisone therapy. The gastrointestinal tract seems to be clear (with reference to the excretion products) have improved. I hope it continues like this up.
A word in his own cause!
me this happened, I probably some people with my diary entries in Karstens, I stepped on the feet. Well, if you read or known in foreign journals, we should not be surprised if there are things not like the one. Even if it was made public. This book had never fallen in front of everyone.
My husband Karsten wanted not only a job in the hospital room, but also show that other parties might look like something. What is by no means, which runs every KMT Sun Complete nonsense, who thinks so! Every person is different, each the disease is just different. Especially since not all patients from the same underlying disease (leukemia talks) have the disease. Karsten just has received a lot of rare complications, so things are just out differently than expected. He is, unfortunately, four landed in the ICU.
Who was it never even affected, or is, can not imagine in the least, through the hell I went in person. As you lose touch with reality at times. The world is so unreal when one a doctor in the intensive care unit casually told that the actually brings something from nothing and everything "Austherapieren" babbling. The sisters welcome me already with his head hanging down and eyes of pity, because they think comes here not want to leave anyway. And you think it is only one real man in this unreal world noisy machinery. Its like a revelation, a hand reaches out from the darkness. A "simple" cleaning lady in the ICU, which just a some words said to console me: "Do not cry girl, I have seen miracles!" This woman knows my husband, but pray for him and many for others. God forgive you for such people!
this I do keinensfalls disparage the work of doctors and nurses. Without their help, my husband would not be alive. And L21 by the excellent work of the doctors and nurses on the BMT station. Above all, the really good management of the whole. This I want to emphasize very intense. My husband opted for the KMT, because he wants to live. It was the only treatment that promises a cure for this insidious disease. He wants to see his children grow up. But a hospital with doctors and nurses, can also only the strips, to which you are able. You can not perform miracles. So you can not give guarantees. This can not just human beings, otherwise we would not be human.
There is no place in the world in which my husband would be better off now than in Großhadern on the KMT-Station. Karsten has the doctors from the outset familiar and it still does.
Karsten came down from the intensive care unit because he wants to live! And this will is crucial, it contributes to healing. And if the doctors are baffled now and then just because you have their limitations and learn need. So far they have always handled it well and will do you continue.
Even if I have caused some unfortunate events and circumstances, some careless comments in this diary, I ask the understanding and forgiveness.
I hope that this diary will remain so popular, especially in people who are in similar situations. The disease is not the end, it's a way!
There will always be people who do not agree with certain things. Such as the insight into a personal medical history. But as is so with diaries, one must not read indeed!
of all I thank you for your love and support Comments. They have helped me a lot about the hard times and still do. Thank you!
Never give up!
Gabi
0 comments:
Post a Comment