Friday, April 21, 2006

Can I Play Hd Content Via Vga

as usual

Today he was a little confused, but knew exactly what he wanted. Me and other people recognized. When I arrived, he had just taken his breakfast. (Toast with butter and strawberry jam and a cup of cocoa). Then a couple of tablets, everything went smoothly. No pain in the gastrointestinal tract. (Each case, he did not complain). According to the chief, we can be happy with his present condition. The confusion is probably controlled by the elevated liver and kidney function. Probably other factors. So very well know not either. Since he has probably by.

But the signs are very likely to slow progress toward recovery. When the physiotherapist came, he has worked like. At the edge of the bed sat and made a few exercises. Then twice stood beside the bed. It all goes a bit better already. I am happy and try it as well as they cheer. (Also with music) It is not easy when everything is going so slowly.

I also thank you for the present condition and I pray for more relief for Karsten.

Much love Gabi

0 comments:

Post a Comment