Monday, December 27, 2010

Dlt Ultrium Difference Between Dlt And Ultrium?

VTB Entry # 35 - Christmas

Huhu dear ones,

really wanted to spend our Christmas this year with my family. Unfortunately the weather was thwarted the bill and we had to stay in Berlin.

it much difficult for me to tears flowed and I fought on the morning of Christmas Eve with my disappointment. You never know whether it is the last Christmas given the age of some relative or a disease.
But the phone with my parents helped a little disappointed about the way away and I had still Tino at my side. So we had to quickly make the fridge and fully prepare for the Christmas Eve with family Tinos.
bestowed on us as before but each other - I got the 3rd Season of Dr. House and Mr. Raaawwww - Robbie Williams latest DVD with all the video clips of recent years. :-) Then
went from there to Tinos family.
There it was really funny because our niece played the Christmas present wife, and everyone had a poem. Then there was delicious fondue and a nice chat. A completely successful evening, which is a little compensated.
On 1 Christmas day we all met for lunch / coffee / dinner at Tinos parents. Between lunch and coffee, there was a boozy snowball fight. Tino had to put pretty and I had to laugh at something. Zwschen coffee and dinner was then played Mikado - one of my favorite games of my childhood.

Then we went home. The family we left behind us and made us comfortable with mulled wine, liqueur and Räucherkerzenduft - In these few hours we had one of the most intense discussions of our 3 year relationship that has continued to prove me, that He is the right thing.

On 2 Christmas Day I tried my first time goose breast - an (almost) permanent leased line to Mama made the breast at all delicious and we ate them starved. It was then just chill just before the TV.

summary, it was a really nice Christmas, even though I could not celebrate with all the loved ones. This will be rescheduled but surely, finally, gifts waiting for loved ones :-)


This week I'll leave and relax. The last Weeks were very hard and my body is still weak from a cold and can not decide whether he finally will get better, then that means it's back and bang suddenly the cycle and the spinning nose drips and drips.

But chamomile tea, sleep and blanket will definitely help.

xoxo Teefan85

0 comments:

Post a Comment