The best and the worst
Huhu dear ones,
before a couple of days I'm at You Tube hit on Daniel's Video - click - And I thought why I should not say sometimes. It is not a day, but maybe it interests the one or the other.
I have decided only in the middle of the year for reviews here on the blog and care so it really was what I read actually, I intend to look more the last half year.
I would like to highlight only the disappointments:
This year it was finally time and Stephenie Meyer provided us with a "5" Part of the saga of Bella and Edward. The part is independent from the other parts and illuminated " the second short life of Bree Tanner - bite the first ray of sunshine " (Bree is the girl from Eclipse, which of the Volturi at the end of the film is killed). The book was interesting because it has given an insight into the evil side of the vampires and see how Victoria manipulated in order to take revenge on the Cullens. Unfortunately, the book appears rather quickly written down and I personally lacked the passion they showed in the other parts. It is a good supplement, but do love Stephenie, finally finishing Midnight Sun (for the ignorant: Part 1 from Edwards point of view). So you do us a huge favor and addicts it is you owe us, after you've published some of your own site.
Joe Schreiber's "Possession" I was also very disappointed - why and how you can read in my REZI . This is
there was with the "bad guys" have been his, sure there still one or two more, but I do not remember.
The best gives a few more.
Clearly and one of my reading highlights is "An all round great country" by Frank McCourt - the recurrence and my song of praise by their here.
I also hang a big fan of Antonia Rados when their reports come, I always spellbound front of the TV and I'm thrilled. The more I was happy when I stumbled on her book "In the land of the mullahs' . Rados reported in this book about the oppression of women, the abuse of power and the difficulties they have in Iran as a journalist. Books in which it is about the "real" life and other cultures, I find it very interesting and disturbing to the same. I still can not imagine that the fallen leaves as a woman. * Shake head * - Thank God I'm an independent, strong woman.
Another highlight for me was "After the summer" by Maggie Stiefvater . Why and why you learn soon separately - but it is sooooo beautiful.
And now we come to my absolute peak - I know this book has been torn apart and against the opinion that he has lost his typist, I am absolutely delighted with James Patterson's "Fire" . The book has swept me, and he happens to be my God. What is in this book? - REZI .
That should be Been. For next year I have decided that I lead Stastik that I can give you better information.
xoxo Teefan85
0 comments:
Post a Comment