Huhu Dear Ones,
the new year is now already 2 days old, but I thought it was funny nonetheless make one annual review.
I'm in love Nicki stumbled on the review and wanted to participate myself.
first Roughly, on a scale of 1 to 10: How was your year?
mmh, I would say a 7 - it went up and down. I had to cope with a "separation" on time, family Technically, it was also manufactures high. I have revived contact with an old school friend again, and Eclipse finally came to the movies. But all in all, I've made the best it.
second Increased or decreased?
I removed in 2011 and will further tumble kilos.
third Hair longer or shorter?
longer.
4th Near-sighted or far sighted?
farsighted I think
5th More money or less?
Neither. I can manage, but more can still be accessible.
6th Job or worse?
equal - this year is a year of decision.
7th Spent more or less?
It has varied from month to month.
8th This year won something and if so, what?
Yes, a friendship that was lost, and the certainty that He is the right thing.
9th More moves or less?
more moves.
10th Number of cases this year? Apart from a persistent cold and migraine at the end I was not seriously ill.
11th The worst of it was for you?
migraine.
12th The hirnrissigste plan?
There is no if one is convinced of the cause!
13. The most dangerous enterprise?
Can not remember.
14th The most expensive purchase?
my laptop.
15th The most delicious food?
goose breast on 2 Christmas Day.
16th The most impressive book?
In the land of mullahs by Antonia Rados.
17th The poignant film?
Oceans
18th The best CD?
Phil Collins - Going back
19th The most beautiful concert?
Alex Band
20th Most of the time spent?
with my fiance
21st The best time spent?
with my loved ones
22nd done for the first time?
holiday with parents and fiance
23rd Was once again done?
not know
24th Things to which I would like well give up?
The accident of my cat and her mud eye.
25th The most important thing that I wanted to convince someone?
UACh here I really do not know.
26th The best gift that I have someone do?
Oh my, you should ask the recipient.
27th The best gift that someone gave me?
My Robbie Williams Calendar 2011 - raawwww
28th The most beautiful sentence that someone said to me?
Will you marry me?
29th The most beautiful sentence that I said to someone?
personally
30th Your word of the year?
eyebrows
31st Your word of the year?
month end
32nd Your (s) favorite blog (s) of the year? The
you find the right!
33rd For comparison: Your Link to flashbacks of the previous years!
This is the first one, so no link :-)
Now some Pictures of my New Year:
clear, first, the AMU - is important, too * g *. glittered and sparkled and I've used since long time and pigments but was somewhat disappointed. Despite
landed base and black base coat during the evening more and more glitter under the eye. Nevertheless, I find it quite successful.
For lunch, there were with us in a classic raclette. There were also traditional table fireworks, lead casting, streamers and party hats.
Yesterday my Twilight-ally was there and we have held for a delicious sour eggs Twilight Marathon. It was a really good day. Today I'm still collecting forces from tomorrow starts my work in 2011.
I wish my readers in this way a happy and successful year and look forward to an exciting Blogger year.
xoxo Teefan85
Published with Blogger droid v1.4.9
0 comments:
Post a Comment