Monday, January 17, 2011

Bangkok Brazilian Wax Cheap And Good

wrinkles and gray hair ... a horror or something special?



There once was ... a rabbit who wanted to write an entry about the "getting older". Yes, the same should be the beginning. A long, long time ago I wanted to create a record on the question of whether older are now is just beautiful, or simply bad. And like just the way it is. I'll start here and there and everywhere are just something to "write corpses" ... this body here was only in my head and finally I write them down. Time and again there is Discussions over the age. Most of this takes place between women. And I personally know two women who are here representing either one or the other side.

First, there is my friend in his thirties who is married with two children, and masters every day family life. This friend believes that gray hair in no case can something "good" mean. Growing old is not great, "she says.

On the other hand there is my friend, in their twenties, which is a funky single. She looks forward to her first gray hair, their first fold like a cat on her tasty treat.

It's not that we should stand on one side ... but maybe I can give you my perspective on things. I've never had a problem to be older with it. Now I await eagerly, not even my first gray hair, but I did not like my best friend of twenty already afraid of the thirtieth birthday. It's like this that are older can not stop. You can snip to pieces and let their hair color, but the heart and soul will age forever. And so where does the fear comes in front of the "old" are? Why do so many women have a bad feeling that the older they get? Is it the fear at some point old, gray and frail to be? Is it the fear of losing their appeal? Perhaps the fear of being alone when you're old? These questions I will probably not be able to answer. But let us just following pictures. First, there are women who are probably also fear in front of old, and have therefore rather under the knife and the other women who enjoy getting old. But to these women I come later in detail.

Take us to the first two prime examples of "fake" aging.

First, we have Cher ... mother, actress and singer.

How old is she well? You will not believe it, but it leads to this list with her as much as 64 years. And how it would look like without the many operations that she has behind him? Hard to imagine, because he has the image of Cher as entrenched in our minds and will probably not change.


ago I came to Nicole Kidman, mother, wife and actress, 43 years.

It may be that they do not really look much younger in the picture. But even at 43 there are even small wrinkles, which are yet to be considered not really bad. Nicole looks like a doll, a Barbie ... everything is tight and looks totally unnatural. Which is great because if you can not laugh, because the face is not permitted?




this picture Tatjana Gsell shows, would-be celebrity based in the Y-celebrity world, 39 years old.

What can you say to that person already large. The many operations they have not younger, but in my opinion was a lot older. That was probably not their intention ... and maybe this woman is sometimes behind it ... but really, where hops and malt is lost ... there is just lost.









Now we come to Daniel Katz, "silly" to the television world in search for woman Pooth's footsteps, 24 years old.

Not only did this woman ever lets go gaga Germany. No, she still thinks that with "artificial" more scores. If that's their opinion, please. But it is what we want? And it is what brings her the fame forever, it craves? Is not it so that it looks so unnatural with 24, like Cher, with 68?




Is this the "beauty" that we strive for themselves or the youth, we would have liked?

Now we come to four women who are already "older" and while precisely to show that and live. I want to not write in detail to each individual woman something, but the pictures speak for themselves ... let

Hannelore Elsner, mother, actress 68 years old.















Corinna Harfouch mother, actress, 56 years old.







Meryl Streep, mother, wife, actress, 61 years old.










Diane Keaton, mother, actress, 64 years old.















Sun and what all these women have in common? You have wrinkles! And they want it and cum all joy of life. Sure, they can color the hair and Diane is pretty much the only one that the gray hair and "private" with love ... So what? I mean, it's all here not only the gray hair or wrinkles. The point is that these women are "old" now and still feel comfortable. Happy. Of course, these women sometimes have a crisis and fear. And lay still they are not under the knife. Behind each of these women lies a strong woman who raised a family, has had a stressful job and been through all manner of other crises. And there is not much better to reach for this kind of happiness and contentment than to unnatural and therefore a facade, who took the top women's self-imposed? I want to say is not that if you go under the knife sets, not even a strong personality can put behind it. This by no means. But it's not nice to be free from the chains of society, the obsession with youth, the artifice? Of course, everyone should live the way he wants it. I would I take out never to require someone to do that you should live or something. I can only speak for myself. I find that the naturalness of the four lowest women's appeals to me more like the artificiality of the top ladies. It's much better to be left, for that matter are old. It is a process that can not be stopped. I ran to go there with humor. I personally find it interesting, "older" people to see. One can see that they have "lived" and each fold, each character has gray hair and makes a face attractive. And is not plugged in every woman a piece of Meryl, Diane or Corinne? Of course! Because we are strong, well how these women!

But what if not everyone is looking forward to the first fold, but in the end it is still the case that counts is what's behind it. Who is in the body. And there is always the most important. That's why I want to stress that does not matter in the above ladies, as I am personally to them. Because ultimately I am at a Cher no matter how often she has an operation. I like them anyway.

And in that sense ... cheers for the fine lines of life, gray hair and Botox ... any way he wants it to decide for themselves ...;)

I dedicate this review to the two women, of whom at the beginning of the entry The speech was a wife and mother who, by their naturalness can score and really just be safe with 60 still is pretty incredible and my single-girlfriend, who at 60 still shine from the inside ...,..)

0 comments:

Post a Comment