newcomers January
Huhu dear ones,
after I've already uploaded a video this morning - click - I was kind of bored and I had to finally return to the hairdresser as my hair was just matted hair and do not really have been -. click to image
There lies the hairdresser in a shopping center, which also operates zufälllig Tino, stroll after which we celebrate a little by evening's Center and landed finally at Thalia. Since we were not forever and there have yet to rearrange simple. Scandal! I immediately knew not what happens to me, but quickly found myself straight again. 'm Finally a professional :-)
course has provided me Sven my book dealer from LITERATURE.DE january with books in.
Silence Still the Night - Brenna Jovanoff. this book I have not read yet and I will make even etws behind, there are already some reviews it and I do not want biased approach to the book.
Fever shadows of the past - Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child. this book I have already swallowed up, and writes a review.
I've also, if you've seen the video Faunblut - won Nina Blazon . Fantasy
Now for the books that I have added myself in Thalia.
James Patterson - Atonement. Quote: "Why do I read the blurb at all I'll buy one eh Is schlließlich Patterson." Thriller
Night Huntress - Jeanie Frost. In this book caught my eye because in the last book of her read a sample and I was convinced of her books am. Fantasy
The veil of fear - Samia Shariff. This book is parked for more beautiful on my name and books about the oppression of women interested in me easily. Experience
Jacob (shadow converter) - Jaquelyn Frank. When I read reviews on this book, I immediately had a read-must-feel. Now it was finally able to move. Fantasy
The crater - Douglas Preston. I the mix between science and mystery love it. Since it was logical for the latest Preston must move in with me. Thriller
Of course there will also be reviews of the books.
xoxo Teefan85
0 comments:
Post a Comment