Sunday, January 9, 2011

What Are The Approximate Prize Of Gateway

Viewed # 1 - The Tourist and the Wardrobe (The Voyage of the Dawn) 3D

Huhu dear ones,

the past two evenings I was in the cinema and I thought I'd bubble up my opinion on the movies.

After I had on Friday again doing good and giving blood was where we found the way that the blood away with a lift in the depths of the DRKbusses (whether under the bus is a hole and provide us anyone? Haha), had Let us imagine a tasty meal for a film decide, but since nothing was interesting, we decided:

The new work by Florian Henckel von Donnersmarck with stars. Beautiful strange English woman, Angelina Jolie, is observed by Scotland Yard as it is to lead investigators to her lover, the 277mio EUR tax liabilities. It is from him "commissioned" to make their way to Venice and to find a companion, who resembles him in stature and so on. This is none other than Johnny Depp. It accompanied the two on the run from the police and a Russian criminal, which the money was stolen. Depp plays a stupid math teacher from Wisconsin, of course, is madly in love Jolie. Acting one her superior performance, but I always sat there and wondered "why he must play a silly role, which is then comedy is also very heavy." I'm watching a thriller and was distracted by again and again.
The screenwriter and / or Director must be very much in love in Ms. Jolie, for this movie lived like they are staged and even Depp for me was only a minor role. She was beautiful and the make-ups breathtaking, but less Jolie thriller and a bit more would have liked better. The film takes a turn toward the center, which I did not expect. The story is not necessarily new, but the hunting was good against the backdrop of Venice implemented and surprised the end. However, it annoys me to have issued this cinema money because it would have been enough to wait for DVD. No cinema blockbusters and definitely hyped for Jolie and Depp.

Yesterday I solved finally my birthday coupon, which I last year I received from my aunt and after a walk through the Potsdamer Platz Arcade, we looked at it:

We opted for the 3D version because I think if 3D is offered, you should use it, since it is always an experience. Edmond, Lucy and her annoying cousin (with whose parents they live in the moment, for a passage to America, where their parents, Peter and Susan are living is not possible because of the war) come back to Narnia through a picture and end up in the sea before the boat of King Caspian, who is looking after 7 Lords. It's still war and threatens to wipe out evil Narnia. It will be made human sacrifices to keep away the dark forces. The crew of the Dawn goes to a tip from a spell to find the solution to the puzzle. I am an absolute fan of film can where animals talk. Already in the first part, I fell in love with Mr Beaver and Aslan.
Man is now caught in the world of Narnia, one has the feeling of the morning passenger to be and I'm always again fascinated by the world that there is brought to the screen. I have no comparison to the books because I have not read yet, but I feel good. in the films for the 2 hours and can escape into a world where one can be held and can talk with animals. on Wikipedia can read the differences, if you want to know. Absolute favorite in this part of the rat is Wipichi (?). This film is a must for fantasy fans and talking animals, but can it save the film in 3D to look at, because not see too many special settings with 3D.

xoxo Teefan85

0 comments:

Post a Comment