Very often in life makes you feel good, the question of what makes a really good friendship. Who gets the title of "friend" and who is the title: "casual acquaintance"
Over a lifetime one meets many people. Some are worth it, others do not are referred to as friends. I do not like to actually put people into categories or distribute in drawers and yet it is in the age of Facebook, Studi VZ, WKW and other Internet platforms, so that makes you just that. Is it all about themselves and is friends with the whole world, or only certain people have the good fortune to know more precisely a part of me and see?
Over the last few years, I have quite a few people taken. One called the other friend does not. I think you can be a philanthropist, but still not be friends with the whole of humanity. Far too often I have had the experience that one too early means a person as a friend. Only when one is a longer look at how superficial the encounters and conversations are. And how many times, I was so destroyed on the ground? But you should be as an experience not easily won, making the most of it? Or should we refer to this man that his way is not with which one has to do normally? With the one is not clear? If any of these people seems to be important, perhaps! But who does not, it still amounts to probably for only a superficial "Facebook friendship"!
Especially in recent days I have been thinking about what constitutes friendship. I know that you meet certain people because it's so predetermined. It can not be otherwise. For me, people are friends that I do not see every day maybe, but they are honest with me. Who love me as I am. Touch me deeply. The laugh with me, cry and be silent when necessary. Me hold her when I'm down or tell me the opinion ... even if it perhaps does not seem to fit. The float it me, or possibly bring back to the ground.
How do you find such people? I do not think so. You find you. It's a bit like love. If one looks for it, waiting, it will not come. But if you expect nothing, or looking for people to come into your life, you never forget again. And how is it now? Is my Facebook friends also all right friends? Oh God, no! Only a handful I count my true friends. The real friendship takes place in my life, not on the web. I admit that I would not have scored without the Internet, so some people / friends. And I am every day more than grateful. Special friendships but were also so emerged. These people would be sure met by other means. Meanwhile, I'm sure.
So what I mean friendship? What do they do?
For me it so that I can rely on my friends that they do not smear me soaped, because that is what I will hear you. Honesty is for me the A and O. Without this honesty, a "friendship" only be of short duration. I do not regard a friendship, how many times I see these friends. Many a man I met only once and still has this encounter traces that are here to stay. Many meetings / friendships I have recognized only after close inspection. And again, many other meetings I have now recorded as acquaintances.
I think a little stereotyped thinking runs every person. How else could recognize the special people that tend to accompany perhaps an entire lifetime? Maybe now some of you think that the partner is the best friend. Man is that one has all his life at his side. But we also know that the friendship is defined similar, but different, like love. There is no real definition is probably not in both cases. Either you feel it, feel connected and feel like you can have anything you think, say out loud ... or not. Love and friendship is to me along the way the sea and its waves. Without the one, can not work the other. Now is perhaps the question of whether it is good to have more out of a friendship is formed. What is already good and what is not? When these things happen, then there are certainly a good reason. And of course, can be a wonderful friendship suddenly deep love. But it's the other way round? Can a love that is deeply satisfied, again be a wonderful friendship? I think that all depends on the people who do just that. Are they strong enough, they can grow. they are not, unfortunately, friendships can break it. Let us not deceive ourselves. We have all asked these questions before, felt similarly risked great friendships and lost. Have fought for what we hold dear was. Were disappointed but also meets with infinite happiness. friendship is like love, a deep feeling and will remain, no matter how one is to meet just as friends was whether or ticking as you are as different as night and day. The most important is the solidarity and the sense of what constitutes a meeting with friends. Ultimately, any decision for themselves who is a friend and remains so.
Maybe I do not now answer the questions I posed. I think that in the end can probably only be answered for himself, because every person has a different view of the feeling of friendship. Friendship is like love, is just too big, different, but in the end somehow it always just special!
I would like to quit this wonderful entry with a few Quotations, great words about friendship.
"A best friend is someone who loves you when you forget to love yourself." * Unknown *
"Friends have ways of speaking without words." * * Alice Dalgliesh
" The language of friendship is not words but meanings. "dedicate * Henry David Thoreau *
this post, I of course all my friends! Whether it is often with me or see very often.
But especially, my best friend Simone to me that has always stood to the side, makes me laugh, honest and is simply the best friend is that you can imagine!
my Doreen who just always careful that I feel good, I cooked chicken soup when I'm sick, which is my tower of strength.
My Andreas, who has shown me that can occur after a failed love, a wonderful friendship.
My Olli that over and over He who is once again let me build that wept with me when our skin a rose pride concert socks off, but above all, almost always the positive points.
my Jessi from Hamburg, because I can laugh with her, even without alcohol, because I remember our first holiday Holland and because they can easily even after a long time, still so, as it always was!
My Soul Mate Tanja because it always fits just because we are so similar that sometimes it even frightens.
my little crazy and Sarah that turned my life upside down in Trier has, in the sunshine with her heart.
I love Brina that is not just a roommate and friend for me, but also is the one that despite my quirks still wants to live with me.
my dear wife Pocalinde because I have noticed that we were only ladies in the end no longer working hours and because of our shared interest in the lives of others.
And finally, my dear Katy because she catches me when I'm down, fall will not leave me when I turn the wheel because I can really say it all and our friendship will become even more special.
I could list every single one of my friends here, but that would probably break the frame. Ultimately, I dedicate these lines, all those people who touch me no matter how deep. It's the little things that are important and make me smile.
Finally, I would like it in similar terms, as Helene Fischer say: "let me be your, I'm like" , and I thank you very much!
PS: My dear readers ... now a comment on his own behalf. I appreciate every single comment from you. But you could maybe just your name or contact, but the first letter of your name under the Kommi, because if you answer all anonymous, then you know at some point not remember who commented that ... Thank you ...;)
0 comments:
Post a Comment