Saturday, February 26, 2011

Cani Take My Dogs Rimadyl

third Reading Marathon - Updates

Huhu dear ones,

I'm back from my morning beauty and am now back nicely.
The reading marathon runs for 8 hours and I can finally enter correct. During the Ubahnfahrt I've used the time and arrived early as page 140 - page 126 quote "You are the part of me for I have always been ashamed and wanted to get rid of me as a malignant tumor in my body has taken root. "

This post is for updates and to answer the questions - so here I am going to keep running on the.

13 clock:
first Which book was the first that you have read all alone and at the reading you also can still remember well? Do you own this book yet?
Phew, Expert. At which point I can remember very well that the school reading "World Clock Meeting Point" is. I do not have it anymore because it was a copy of schooling, but I should define me.
second Which book was the heaviest that you have ever read in a row?
I think one of Preston & Child with just under 600 pages. Update 17:54 on a piece of New Moon

UPDATE 17:55

was I arrived at page 262, have already read 2h22min33sek, ate some pretzels, 12 Mambas and cola drink. :-)
The book is frightening and you often have to shake my head. Still, I'm making good progress - 119 pages to go!

17 clock:
third Which book would you most like we'll see in a film?
mmmh, "The day on which the wind carries you" - James Patterson
4th What are the 3 worst books you've ever read?
- Here - takes you a summary

UPDATE 19:30

first Book ends. Rezi follows.
I will now continue with "The Commander" by Jürg Amann, 108 pages. 1. Sentence: I
, Rudolf Hoess, commandant of Auschwitz will try below to put on my inner life account

UPDATE 22:00

commander. is completed. Since I now put the whole day in the minds of others, I decided to be the next reading for ruby red by Kerstin Gier what subbt some time with me. I now need the night off toward something, or I'm too upset by the whole fate.
The fatigue has slowly taken hold in me, so I already had the first glass of energy drink to take me. I hope it helps and I think by something else. Also, I've swallowed a further 6 Mamba and 1 / 2 pizza (about which the world needs :-))

21 clock (somewhat belated response)
5th Which book are you currently cover most impressed you?
the veil of fear, because now I know what's under the veil!
6th In what are you waiting for pre-order this year, the most eagerly?
I have no idea, I always enjoy browsing times.

SHOOTING UPDATE

First of the last questions: 1

clock:
7th How do you imagine the perfect place where you could read for hours?

8th What book have you read more than once?
The bite (s) saga - Twice in German and part 1 even 3 times, because even in English
5 Clock:
9th Which author do you buy any book (even without knowing the content of coarse)?
James Patterson
10th How do you check the page in the book, where you're on? Donkey ears ;-), bookmark or Bookmark Page?
the moment with a postcard from Iceland, because I am reminded of a friend who lived there seven months
9 clock.
11th What exactly is your SUB (= stack of unread books)?
68 books - oh horror when to I just read ;-)
12th Which book should have read your opinion, any time, and why exactly this?
Angela's Ashes by Frank McCourt - this book shows the shattering life in the former Ireland and I was often moved to tears

at 00:15 did not want my eyes as I wanted and I had to. admit defeat, rather disappointing, because I've read non-real time. Nevertheless, it gave me a lot of fun and I will after I wrote the reviews, a little browse on the participating blogs and read how it happened to the other readers I ist.Was also find it very cool that it is the managed hashtag # lblm in the German Trending Topics on Twitter.

STATISTICS - not to be taken seriously ;-)

18 Mambas
3 glasses Energy Drink
half pizza
find pretzels
2 books
479 pages

The reading time, I really disappointing, just 1 / 4.

Well, I'm looking forward to the next Read-A-Thon.

xoxo Teefan85

0 comments:

Post a Comment