Sunday, February 13, 2011

Mechanism Of Bradycardia In Typhoid Fever

Questionnaire for bookworms

Huhu dear ones,

on several blogs I came across the following questionnaire and thought I sometimes answer these questions.


Hardcover or paperback?
When illuminated the price, then clearly paperbacks, for I would rather buy 2 TB than just a bound. However, it annoys me sooo long that you sometimes must wait for the TB, especially in some of my \u0026lt;3Autoren have to wait up to 1.5 years for the paperback. I used to put up with. Meanwhile, I can not wait sometimes and then buy it HC. Details also often look better out, however, take more space off the shelf.
Amazon or bookstore?
at Amazon I am by the recommendations have often come across pieces of gold, you do not get out in the cold and can comfortably browse over a cup of tea. I also can avoid the poke in the I'm not online. If I am, however, in a shopping center, I can not avoid in any act to go. I am a weakling, because if I'm already in, then I have to buy something. But I love it to be surrounded by so many books. So bookstore.
bookmark or donkey ears?
past donkey ears. Today clearly bookmarks, no matter what. One bill, a postcard or a bookmark.
Order by author, title or disordered?
As you see even further down, my favorites have a new home and there is then geodnet by author and Erschinung. There is also a cabinet in my living room where all my vampire books store. The rest is due to lack of space to keep colorful mixed in the "collection shelf.
, sell or throw away?
Earlier, my mother and I are always up to the book fair in Leipzig Book Exchange down and I only keep my favorites. Meanwhile, I keep every book. That I will sooner or later, but must also change because of the lack of space.
short story or novel?
novel clearly, short stories are too early and I just can not switch that fast.
Harry Potter or Lemony Snicket?
Neither. The former I do not know and second I will not just warm, but he had a chance.
Now or used?
now. I like it when books look used, but then I would rather be the one to the books "Breaks".
seller list, review, recommendation or browse?
all - I can not define me, but not browsing one of my favorite side effects when it comes to reading about.
Closed End or Cliffhanger?
If I'm amazed by the Cliff Hanger, I am angry often, if the next part, not yet published. I also have a couple of series where you know, of course, there is a next part, because it is völllig ok. Closed-ends are particularly important in thrillers, no one wants to escape the killer is not it?
morning noon or at night to read?
ALWAYS - I use every free minute to read and since I am no matter the time of day. If I feel like it, I just read.
favorite book of last year?
Fire - James Patterson
What book are you reading now?
Douglas Preston - The crater
absolute favorite book of all time?
I read so much and can I set impossible.

xoxo Teefan85

0 comments:

Post a Comment