Huhu dear ones,
finally - begins in a few minutes
As in the past year, we will read together from today's 9 clock until tomorrow at 09 clock which allow the eyes. By Hashtag # lblm can post his updates on Twitter and find more readers :-)
The team of Lovely Books - link to the update on LB - has this time come up with a Besoonderheit that I really good find. There are 12 questions you can answer certain times. In this way, one can not only read, stuck in her nose which books to readers, but also learn about the preferences and perhaps discover one or the other treasure.
I'm curious to see how many answer the following questions, I am.
However, I will later , Enter as I will still take me to the beauty of the sweet Claudi morning13 clock:first Which book was the first that you have read all alone and at the reading you also can still remember well? Do you own this book yet?second Which book was the heaviest that you have ever read in a row?17 clock:third Which book would you most like we'll see in a film?
4th What are the 3 worst books you've ever read?21 clock:5th Which book are you currently cover most impressed you?
6th In what are you waiting for pre-order this year, the most eagerly?
1 clock:
7th How do you imagine the perfect place where you could read for hours?8th What book have you read more than once?5 Clock:9th Which author do you buy any book (even without knowing the content of coarse)?10th How do you check the page in the book, where you're on? Donkey ears, bookmark or Bookmark Page?
9 Clock:11th What exactly is your SUB (= stack of unread books)?12th Which book should have read your opinion, any time, and why exactly this?
My first reading will be
, which I have already started yesterday and I have repeatedly run shivers up the spine lies. - Quote p. 11 "What have I done that God made me to tone up a girl?" Currently I'm on page 98
I wish now allesn enjoy reading.
xoxo Teefan85
0 comments:
Post a Comment