VTB Entry # 34 - Secret Santa with the girls I'm ready
Huhu dear ones,
today it was finally time and I could gnomes with my three sweet girls, Anika , Suja and Claudi . We had talked about Skype, it would certainly be funny, and implemented the idea simple.
All it sent out at the same time, but we were unfortunately not available on the same day. So had some of the Paekche long stare, was opened for share ... We
via video conference while "watching" as each gradually unpacked the package and has been happy. Unfortunately, the feedback was so bad that we have not understood. But it's nice all the time could be seen.
had unpacked After all, we are moved again to Skype calls and have no picture and guess who swap partner whom. All were right the first time.
Each has been thinking and "the others" listen. Thus, each has something to get what she has been happy.
I Anika me when I met the last time you talk with her and she raved in front of the books. I was reluctant because it Subbe already too many. But again and again: "Do you have to read file." Anika's opinion on what I can give, for it is also on twilight
;-) Now I have no chance and would most like Harry Potter put aside, but no. I will end it, at least the first one. :-) I did this get
- viiieeelllllen you again, dear Anika.
I am very excited and I will next read - it has given me a lot of fun and look forward to next Year.
xoxo teefan85
0 comments:
Post a Comment