Huhu dear ones,
I thought it might be time again for some blogging, and it is not about reading. Sorry it's so long ago, but it is currently somewhat topsy-turvy.
As I have a day where I feel like a fiddle, and the most wonderful woman in the world am I thought I'd hold on here and if I feel bad, then I just look at the pictures, which I shall post.
I woke up this morning, put on her things ready down and everything was perfect. Do you know these days?
Here is the boring outfit and AMU, but irgendiwe already so boring that it is hidden sexy, if you understand.
was also shopping today I spontaneously, because I work for a corporate event or need an evening dress. Unfortunately I'm not found it. For that I have, however, two
Clothes (one of which you can see below) and in the image visible shoes purchased. I am thrilled to have long wanted a knitted dress. \u0026lt;3
Looking forward to wear it on Friday.
That is to be had again. On Friday I go to my parents. I hope to ride the trains.
xoxo Teefan85
0 comments:
Post a Comment